Saturday, July 21, 2007

I don't have a personal life: Esha Deol


Esha says she's totally dedicated to her career these days.

Work -- that’s where it all ends for Esha Deol right now. "This is because I really don’t have a personal life now and I’m totally dedicated to my work," she confesses. She's not complaining because her work that gives her the biggest high. Esha is looking forward to acting with her mother. "It will be a reality soon. But I’m going to act with Rekha ji even sooner and am looking forward to that. She has seen me as a baby. People like her and my mom are special," she says.

As for her own work a variety of roles keeps her interest alive. As a trained Bharatanatyam dancer, she’s someone who can easily express emotions easily. Which is probably why Esha can switch from one type of role to another with considerable ease. "In Na Tum Jaano Na Hum it was about a relationship kept alive by writing letters, in Just Married it was about a woman in an arranged marriage, and now there's Jannat on the cards. Chemistry is important in such films and I keep observing people to get into the skin of the character," says Esha.

She did her homework for the role in Ankahee where she’s in love with a married man. "I met women who’ve been in that situation to internalise that character," she says.

For Cash, she had to learn to pivot a car 360 degrees. "I did the stunts myself and took special training," she adds.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/City_Supplements/Delhi_Times/I_dont_have_a_personal_life_Esha/articleshow/2201802.cms


technorati tags: movies, bollywoodsplitter-aufgelesen, bollywood news, bollywood-news, actors, news, music, actresses, gossip, hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts