Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Konkana was nervous dancing with Madhuri

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Konkona Sen Sharma and stage fright don't go together. But when the actress heard that she had to dance with the nimble-footed Madhuri Dixit in Aaja Nachle, she nearly ran away.

"It was scary," laughed Konkona.

Directed by Anil Mehta of Parineeta fame, the film revolves around an ageing actress, played by Madhuri, and how she gets friendly with a young actress while working in a play and shares her secrets with her.

"Sharing acting space with Madhuri didn't make me that nervous. I knew I could manage to hold my own in that department. But one has to be totally crazy to even attempt to match dance steps with Madhuri. I thought I'd faint when I had to dance with her," Konkona told IANS.

"Fortunately, our choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant gave me steps that didn't make me look foolish in front of Madhuri. In fact, the film requires unequal dancing between Madhuri and the rest of us in the cast," she added.

full story:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=3cac8247-50fa-4fbb-842b-93e2c172b347&ParentID=85d0d3ec-b90f-4b56-9c0c-b07292b9c3b1&MatchID1=4578&TeamID1=7&TeamID2=3&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1148&PrimaryID=4578&Headline=Konkana+was+nervous+dancing+with+Madhuri




technorati tags: bollywood actresses ,bollywood actress ,bollywood actress photo ,picture of bollywood actress ,images of bollywood actress ,bollywood movies ,bollywood news ,bollywood movie ,bollywood india ,bollywood models ,bollywood stars ,bollywood ,bollywood hindi movie ,movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts