Monday, April 14, 2008

Maninee De is very busy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maninee De is very busy!

At a time when almost every second television actress dreams of becoming a leading lady in Bollywood, Maaninee Misra comes as a pleasant surprise.
She minces no words when she says that she has no illusions about herself. "I’m in my early 30s, I have a kid and I’m happily married. I believe I’ve got more than I ever dreamt of," she says. For somebody who never thought that she will become an actress, Maaninee says that it doesn’t matter to her if she does not get to play lead roles, whether in films or on television. "People who play only leads get stuck in the whole business of always wanting to play leads," she reasons.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Maninee_De_is_very_busy/articleshow/2948928.cms



technorati tags: bollywood latest films,bollywood new films,latest bollywood news,new bollywood movies,new bollywood movie,latest bollywood movies,bollywood movies,bollywood films,bollywood film,bollywood news,bollywood hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts