Sunday, April 27, 2008

Preity excited

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Preity excited

Preity Zinta recently described herself as the “good luck factor” of her cricket team, Kings XI Punjab.

Zinta, 33, was quoted by The Australian newspaper last Saturday as saying, before the Indian Premier League (IPL) match between her team and the Mahendra Singh Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings at the Mohali Cricket Ground on the outskirts of Chandigarh (the capital of the northern states Punjab and Haryana): “My involvement with the team is total. I am extremely passionate about our team. I believe I am the team’s good luck factor, so I want to be there for everything.”
http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2008/4/27/movies/21022367&sec=movies




technorati tags:Preity Zinta, bollywood latest films,bollywood new films,latest bollywood news,new bollywood movies,new bollywood movie,latest bollywood movies,bollywood movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts