Bollywood Women - Beautiful Bollywood actresses from the past and present like Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Tabu and many more.
Monday, January 14, 2008
No second chance in Bollywood: Amrita Rao
No second chance in Bollywood: Amrita Rao
Monday, 14 January , 2008, 14:40
Bollywood actress Amrita Rao, who struck gold with her girl-next-door look in Vivah, is back after a year-long gap with My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves. She says that she doesn't take any chances while selecting projects.
"I was working for the Telugu film Athidhi. Also, my films, which are slated for release this year, kept me occupied," Amrita told IANS.
"I have always been very careful about picking up projects because there is no second chance in Bollywood. If you go wrong with a movie you have to pay a very heavy price.
"I must say I am very selective. But I wouldn't deny being fortunate as good projects came my way. Otherwise, I would have just dreamt about doing something different," she said on her recent visit to the national capital.
The actress, who is essaying the role of an assistant director in My Name..., started her stint in the film industry with Ab Ke Baras. She earned rave reviews for her performance in films like Masti and Main Hoon Na.
http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14589029
technorati tags: bollywood latest films,bollywood new films,latest bollywood news,new bollywood movies,new bollywood movie,latest bollywood movies,bollywood movies,bollywood films,bollywood film,bollywood news,bollywood hollywood
Labels:
Amrita Rao,
beautiful women,
Bollywood,
hot women,
sexy,
sexy girl,
sexy girls,
sexy ladies,
sexy legs,
sexy models,
sexy women,
telugu,
woman,
women
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Urmila Matondkar sizzles in Mehbooba Mehbooba 01st Aug 2007 23.22 IST By Nikhil Kumar Urmila Matondkar will be seen gyrating to the modern v...
-
Who is the most beautiful actress in Bollywood? Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you have to judge that for yourself. But as fa...
-
Is the gorgeous Ayesha Takia the sexiest Bollywood actress? Well if she isn't, she isn't far off. Does she look a little bit like...
-
Indian model and film actress Kriti Sanon was born on July 27th, 1990 in New Delhi, India. She hasn't been acting a long time. Kriti m...
-
You know I was almost 100% sure that I had already done a write up on Aarti Puri , but according to Blogger I haven't. Weird. Anyway, ...
-
Preeti Jhangiani (born 18 August 1980) is an Indian actress and model. She first did films down south but made her Bollywood debut in...
-
Indian actors now receiving offers from Hollywood: Priyanka Chopra Bangalore (PTI): Indian films are being appreciated globally and the a...
-
Glam girl Mamta Mohandas back on home turf! 25th Jan 2008 13.00 IST By P. Sreekumaran The’ migratory bird’ is homing in, at last. Stumped as...
-
Mamta Mukhund Kulkarni was born on 20 April 1972 in Mumbai. She is a former Bollywood Actress. She currently lives in New York City. She...
-
The Best Bollywood Item Numbers - Part 2, Kareena Kapoor http://bollywoodwomen.blogspot.com/ Another really big Bollywood actress Kareen...

No comments:
Post a Comment